Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tell Me One of Your Favorite Spots


Tell Me One of Your Favorite Places:
Cave Landing and Pirate Cove

I moved to the central coast about 2 years ago. When I would meet someone new I would ask, tell me one of your favorite places here on the central coast. Often they would take me there. This was my first venture to such a place, I visited here June of 2007. As it turned it, it was a big surprise for several reasons. One it takes bit to get there. You take the Avila Beach Road exit, drive about 2 miles turn on to Cave Landing Road. Then you go up a side of mountain. Find a parking lot. Begin the trek down the side of the mountain. My friend failed to mention a few important details. First he took me to the cave, the natural rock formation. Then next Pirate's Cove, continued on next post.